Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a few pictures of Takira relaxing in the sun this weekend.

Here are a few of Takira and my 3 year old Carli, they are best friends.

And then there is Boo Kitty, Takira thinks she is her best friend but I am not sure if Boo would agree.

I love the look on Carli's face when Takira starts licking Boo :)

While I am at it I forgot that I uploaded pictures from Takira playing ball last week.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
wow she is so pretty! both takira and your daughter!
It was really nice to see pics of Takira! How old is she? Duchess was the pink puppy and so she loves takira's pink bandana!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Beautiful pics of Takira with your daughter. Haha, the first pic of Takira at the park looks like she's doing a hand stand.......a good one too...lol

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks,

Takira just turned 3 years old on March 11th along with my daughter Carli. They are both 3. :)

Takira was a rescue and we did not have an exact DOB on her but when we got her they said she was almost 2 so it seemed fitting to make her Birthday the same as Carli's.

TD

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
What great pic's and how spooky i was going to do a page of pictures when i have time of people's pictures that look alike,now you have added one to it,the one of your little girl hugging Takira round the neck my mother has one of me doing the same to a GSD when i was about the same age taken 44 years ago(in black and white i hasten to add,same as the tv was then).

·
Registered
265 Posts
awesome pics :) im lovin all the dober pics :) She looks like shes protectin her in that one pic. 4th one down. LMAO at the cleanin the kittys face :p

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Nice pics, your little girl is a dollbaby! She has gorgeous eyes. Hehehe, I like the one of her with the expression while Takira is licking the kitty.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Beautiful pics. Carli is a very pretty girl.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Beautiful pictures. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love pictures of Dobe's with small children :) Both your Daughter and Takira are gorgous :)

Thanks so much for sharing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts