Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,590 Posts
Now she need's it redocked because of the injury? I just don't understand? Does he think she will do it again? If he plans for spring, he must not be too worried.

If the reason is purely for the fact that your vet feels her tail is too long for dobe....honesly who cares???? She isn't a show dog. Does it really matter to you if her tal is long? If the reason is cosmetic, I my opinion (only) I wouldn't bother, it will be painful to her, there are inherent risks in anestetic, ( which notebly things seldomn happen, but there is the off chance) why put her through it, if it isn't neccassary?

Anyhow, glad she is doing better!

· Registered
6,590 Posts
Ohh I see. Okay then, I get it now! (Gotta spell things out for me sometimes!!)
It won't be too bad for her then, They will probably keep her over night to make sure the stitches hold for the first day and then she will be free to go. Shouldn't bother her too much, They take out a vertabrae, so she will have a skin cushion. (hard to explain, you probably know what I mean)

· Registered
6,590 Posts
Geez oh pete, what time is it your time!!?? I guess I can't give you a hard time, cuz I'm up answering these posts!! It's 12:30 am here. What in the heck is wrong with me I gotta work tomorrow!! Poor girl, too bad they didn't get it right the first time.. ya know.

· Registered
6,590 Posts
I guess I wouldn't stand still either if someone was pointing a camera at my butt!! He he, a little late night humor! I need S...L..E....E...P...!! Night ya'll! Nice meeting you Gracie's Mom!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.