Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For my Illustration class we had to design a T-shirt that had something to do with Children and a real organization...Being obsessed with Dobermans...I found a way to draw a doberman...once again! lol
....So I decided to come up with a shirt "for the Illinois Doberman Rescue" for kids to wear...they only have a standard design on all the sweaters and shirts...I was thinking I might send it to them....what do you guys think? Do you think I should send it to them...as an idea...or even if they dont use the the idea as a whole..maybe they could make use of the logo design...
here it is...it is just designed and printed out on the iron-on transfer paper...and then ironed on! lol
It says "Until I grow old...I will always have a Dobe!"

Then here is another t-shirt I drew and designed real quick...for global warming...or something lol
It says "Everything you do Affects us too!"

Either way...they were fun to do! and the shirts in youth sizes which the biggest one fits like a baby-tee...for me were only 2.99 at a craft store that i always go to and then they were all half off!!! Im going back to buy more and some iron ons and Im going to have fun with that!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Oh wow!! You sure do have some talent there ;) They're both adorable. I say send it to them and see what they do with it. I know I'd deffinently use it! I love the global warming one too. Very cute. Both of them :D Good job!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is so good. They are both great. I would send it in. Who wouldn't use it?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Cool designs!! Hey, maybe if you have time you could do a t-shirt for dobermantalk.com with a small caption we all could agree on, and have some of the proceeds go to you (for designing and materials) and some go towards the website. Just an idea, if the you and the mods are ok with it.

Great job though.

Naveen

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Those are great.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is a good point LMB!!! I wish I had photoshop...and have our scanner hooked up so that I could just scan them in and use whatever I needed to color them...and then I could send them to you all and yes! you guys could just print them out!!!! or even just hooking up the scanner would be great in my room! cause I always end up having to take pictures and uploading them that way...maybe ill mention it to my dad to help me set up the scanner im sure I have some other kind of program that I could color and flip the image and other small stuff on my computer already! Ill get on it! I don't sell my stuff lol I always give it away...that is why I decided on going into massage therapy and then be a free lance illustrator ...cause I decided im not competitve and I don't have the attitude needed for the art field lol

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
MrDesi said:
Cool designs!! Hey, maybe if you have time you could do a t-shirt for dobermantalk.com with a small caption we all could agree on, and have some of the proceeds go to you (for designing and materials) and some go towards the website. Just an idea, if the you and the mods are ok with it.

Great job though.

Naveen
Great idea,

If LD makes the design we could put it on cafepress and people could order if they wanted to, proceeds to benefit Doberman rescue.

LMK if I can help.

TD

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Those are GREAT!! What a talent you have there.. I want one! I love the first one! But I am OLD and I want to have Dobies around me till I die! Heck if they can dig deep enough they can even bury me (something that I will not even let my hubby do with me when I am gone) LOL

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that sounds great! I'll send this one to the illinois doberman rescue...and then lets brainstorm for what should be included on the T-shirt....colors...phrase...where the "dobermantalk" or website should be located on the T-shirt...
I'll make a thread for ideas :) good thing school just ended and I have time :)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Those are really nice. Very creative - good job!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts