Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
jump like a deer
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! Today Sybilla turned 18 months old so I thought I would post some photos. I know I don't post very often but I am always lurking.

Sybilla is my first Doberman and I am seriously in love with this breed. She is the sweetest, most loving dog I've ever had. Also a ton of fun. She's my best friend!

We've been going to a weekly agility class for quite some time now. She really enjoys it, she's good at it (and she knows she's good at it, lol), and it has helped increase her confidence a lot.

The pictures aren't the greatest quality cause our camera isn't the best.

She just climbed right up in my lap.

My mom took a bunch of pictures of us playing today since it's her 18 month birthday. It was rainy but still fun.

Zoomed in on her in the last one, I love this!

Throwing the ball for her, she is obsessed with Kong squeaky footballs.

Whiny dance partner?

On a sunnier day.

Annoying Roscoe...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Happy 18th month birthday to Sybilla! Great pictures...she does look like she loves those Kongs! :)

Jan

Reactions: QueenSybilla

·
jump like a deer
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy 18th month birthday to Sybilla! Great pictures...she does look like she loves those Kongs! :)

Jan
Thanks! Yeah, she trashes those footballs but we have to replace them because she's so crazy about them.

Thank you Patchwork! Sybilla thinks Dreizehn is one handsome doberdude ;)

Thanks Tess and Shadowolf! Shadowolf, How's cute Odin doing?

Also question: right now Sybilla eats between 3 and 4 cups of TOTW but because of the recalls we are switching to Orijen. Do dogs that eat Orijen typically need to eat less food? Just wondered if I will have to decrease what I give her.

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
She's so pretty! Josie says hello to her cousin.
I feed Acana...I don't know if it's close in kcals to Orijen, but I feed around 3 cups per day. Josie is 70lbs.

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Happy 18-months Sybilla!!!!

Love that last picture of you 2. I'd frame that one. :)

Reactions: QueenSybilla

·
jump like a deer
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She's so pretty! Josie says hello to her cousin.
I feed Acana...I don't know if it's close in kcals to Orijen, but I feed around 3 cups per day. Josie is 70lbs.
Thanks Megan, Sybilla says hi to pretty Josie back! :) Okay I will try to compare the two foods online.

Brw - thank you! That's a good idea, I love her smile in that one.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Quote...Sybilla is my first Doberman and I am seriously in love with this breed. She is the sweetest, most loving dog I've ever had. Also a ton of fun. She's my best friend!

^^^^ Love how this one sentence is written, from the heart / it is obvious you and Sybilla where meant for each other.
- she really looks up to her Mom and you like to do the fun stuff with your pretty and happy young lady
- your photos convey a very nice canine bond & loving trust
Happy 1.5 y/o B-Day Sybilla girl...you make your Moma proud !!

QueenSybilla - read my post #5 and follow the review link: http://www.dobermantalk.com/food-feeding/67577-food.html

1 - 14 of 14 Posts