Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Did the vet explain why he put Iris on antibiotics? If anything I would think muscle relaxers or anti inflamatorys but not antibiotics. It seems like antibiotics are perscribed for everything anymore. I refuse to use them unless they are absolutly required due to surgery or a bad cut or something. Good luck on keeping her contained. A bored dobie is hard to live with. Keep us informed.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I am not sure you can exercise to much especially if she is doing it on her own terms. If they get tired they tend to stop playing but it takes a lot even for an 8 month old puppy. If you were talking about running on concrete or doing road work you can potentially hurt them but on grass in a park I doubt it. Did he take xrays of her leg or just feel around on it? Dobies are real bad about not showing pain. Worrying to much? In this case probably.

·
Registered
323 Posts
They do tend to look for things to get into when they are bored don't they. Teach her a new game or something to keep her occupied. Let us know how everything goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.