Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this weekend has been crazy busy!!!! I went fom having my 4 dogs and my old foster girl to a total of 7 dogs in my house!!!!

I picked up a wonderful, handsome 10 year old Dobeman named "Koda" His owner lost her apartment and was unable to find a place to allow her to keep her sweet "Koda" The funny thing is the owner claimed he was a little stand off ish with Strangers..... well he walked up to me and claimed me as his new person. He hasn't left my side since! He loves the kids and the other dogs. If anyone is looking for a older, wonderful gentleman Koda is your man. Please go to Doberman Rescue Pittsburgh|Doberman Rescue Pittsburgh Home if you are interested in Koda.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Awe, what a handsome guy. I hope he finds a great home soon, but he's the luckiest boy now that he gets to share your warm home and heart!

Reactions: KCFilley

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Oh my. Bless you. You are my idol. Don't know how you do it but you are so I think you're wonderful. Is this a family effort? I think I saw your daughter with the older girl. What a great example you are.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Oh my. Bless you. You are my idol. Don't know how you do it but you are so I think you're wonderful. Is this a family effort? I think I saw your daughter with the older girl. What a great example you are.
Thank you everyone! I love to help the animals out! This weekend was pretty tough, but the dogs are settling in and starting to get used to our routine. As far as being a family effort, it is most definately a family affair! I never take a dog in without discussing it with my kids. Without their help I would never be able to do what I do. They help walk, fed, play and clean up after the dogs. My two oldest girls get up in the middle of the night when we bottle feed pups. They are a huge help. Right now my oldest daughter is helping Rudi (Our newest foster girl) settle in. She's been sleeping with my daughter and now they are best buds!

Not a great pic but you can see Tango playing with Rudi and Stryker "Looking" on. Then there is Ashonte cuddling our old boy Koda. I wish it was a better picture.

·
Registered
21 Posts
What sad story. I don't think I could part with my dog. I hope I'm never in that position. My husband and I will probably get a rescue the next time. I hope he gets a forever home!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts