Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
We Serve the Doberman
900 Posts
The look on his face. Priceless.

It must be nice to go thru life with supreme confidence that you are 1) Beautiful 2) Intelligent and 3) Cool Beyond Belief.

There's some serious attitude on parade here!!!

Love it.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree those nails are killer, I found this on the internet. If it was someone I knew that took the pic I would totally do the nails for them.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
We were out hiking at bash bish falls over the summer, and Dakota kept getting lots of attention because people were impressed how she listened. A group of kids walk by, and they were impressed for whatever reason, and made a few comments to each other as they passed... So from the distance, I hear "Yea, look, he's got that swag... He's the shxt and he knows it". I look at Steph, her response? THey're talking about the dog dumbass, not you... buzzkill. lol

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And bleed for 2 days.....
I used to wok as a groomer and with nails like that I would only use the nail clippers for a tiny bit of it and then the rest I would use the nail grinder and have the owner bring the dog back every few days to retrain the quick to go back. I find it a little cruel to intentionally cut the quick.

Reactions: thea2003
1 - 9 of 9 Posts