Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this isn't a Dobe but if anybody could help it would be great. Steele Labradors in Ridgley MD / Carrie Dilling. She has a litter of 7pups that is a day old. Mother had a c-section and when the vet was putting the last stitch in the mother flat lined and couldn't revive her. If any of you has a mother or knows anybody that has a female that would be able to accept the babies I can give you the info.. Had permission to cross post. My these puppies and Carrie get through this time of heart ach and happiest.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Gee I wish you all the best of luck.. I would be looking in all the papers and with all the vet for new mommies.. a lot of Dam's will take a new puppy on if it is done correctly.. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hero's Mom said:
I know this isn't a Dobe but if anybody could help it would be great. Steele Labradors in Ridgley MD / Carrie Dilling. She has a litter of 7pups that is a day old. Mother had a c-section and when the vet was putting the last stitch in the mother flat lined and couldn't revive her. If any of you has a mother or knows anybody that has a female that would be able to accept the babies I can give you the info.. Had permission to cross post. My these puppies and Carrie get through this time of heart ach and happiest.
I would post this on Lab boards too. Google Lab message boards. Good luck!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are on alot of lab forums but thought it wouldn't hurt to post it on all forums. Thanks!!!
CoAl-s-Mom said:
I would post this on Lab boards too. Google Lab message boards. Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts