Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the tragic loss of my best friend recently. My wife has decided, that me not eating and crying all day would'nt do.... So god has blessed me yet again!!!! He is so beautiful...very timid tho, almost scared, I will work with, and love him forever..

Not sure of a name yet, but i was thinking "paddy". I'm in love. She told me both the parents were on site, and they were beautiful.

Here he is before his naptime, been here for only 1 hour.
100_2178.jpg

·
Registered
595 Posts
I can relate. When I lost my first one, it was lonely, I cried, a simple porkchop bone would make me cry. Finally decided "just why am I not going out and getting me another loving companion" and so we did. That was the beginning and it has not changed, we have had three wonderful, incredible, Dobies and we will get our fourth in August. Enjoy your blessing, love him and congratulations. Doggie people, deserve dogs in their lives. Loving Dogs deserve to own a human all of their own.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
indeed one pic is not enough, we need more pictures. Congrats on your new addition :) may this little one help your heart heal.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
I agree that the only way to help heal you broken heart is to replace it with a furry bundle of love.
What a beautiful baby. And an understanding wife.
Though even better to replace it with a bundle of love from a reputable breeder.
Could be wrong.. anyways, regardless, it's done now.

Congrats on the new addition. I think Paddy is a great name :]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
100_2194.jpg

Here he is after a long night, he was up every two hours, in the night... I slept on the floor with him:) (my hip is throbbing).... Think I have a super smart puppy!!! In 24 hours he peed inside only once.... And outside every other time,,, 4 poos outside, 10 pees outside!!!! He is a genius!!
And a brand new red collar!!!

"Paddy" the king of the woods:)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition!

Jan

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Congratulations! He's so cute!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
yea, I still miss my big thunder so much, but I think of one of two things, this is his lil pup, or he's in this lil guy:) Either way... I'm so happy. And he's defenitely just like thunder:) real bad!!! haha

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Beautiful & smart...a winning combo...and Paddy, in a loving home / I say the whole family, has been blessed.
- its nice when potty training goes swiftly

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
yea, I still miss my big thunder so much, but I think of one of two things, this is his lil pup, or he's in this lil guy:) Either way... I'm so happy. And he's defenitely just like thunder:) real bad!!! haha
Wait, till you start calling Paddy, Thunder. I know myself, I have caught myself almost calling Nubis, Kaiser. Glad, to hear you are happy because the best weapon against sorrow, is happiness.
Congrats again on Paddy, and I hope you both have many years of happiness together.
PS: good luck with all that peeing and pooing,especially when their little pups cuz im glad I am over that stage, lol.

Reactions: Beaumont67
1 - 20 of 21 Posts