Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
I think the dragon she was trying to slay in that cushion has possessed her! Those glowing green eyes haha

Reactions: kwhite30

·
We Serve the Doberman
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I didn't even attempt to fix that "red eye/green eye"...'cause it fit the mood.

She is sooooo bad to the bone!

She's my third Doberman, and she is a piece of constant work! What a character. Fortunately, I still love her.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Now you will have to supervise her stools, to make sure she didn't eat much.

·
We Serve the Doberman
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She's not a eater, like Dexter. Except when it comes to birds, mice. She got into my uncle's trash last nite & downed a chicken drumstick before I could get to her.

Dexter has swallowed socks in his past, leading me to the vet's office. Fortunately, he threw both socks up (2 separate occasions over 2 years), but he swallowed so much air trying to upchuck them...major gas pockets.

Lots of x-rays, pepto stuff, etc....but it was the bumpy ride in the car that helped the most. He was back to himself...but I am really careful about that stuff.

While Khaleesi is a shredder, she doesn't have the "eat/swallow now...ask questions later" policy about non-food items like Dexter.

gotta love them dobes! (I must sound like a really irresponsible owner, it's pretty hard to police them all the time.)

·
Got mutt?
13,839 Posts
Was this her official application for the Dragon Slaying Dobermans? If so, methinks she needed to be a bit more thorough in her disembowelment. Likes like that pillow might still have some life left in it. :)

Hope she's okay.

Reactions: Jhagman

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
It's ALL your fault - if you would have just left her alone and gone about your OWN business she was going to put it all back together with that stapler. Shame on you for meddling. She did not get a chance to finish the job.

·
Registered
222 Posts
She Obviously thought that pillow clashed with the rooms decor LOL CUTE!

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Green glowing eyes, devil horns, shredded pillow, stapler at the ready, this pup means business.

Definite candidate for Dragon Slayer February Edition.

·
Registered
384 Posts
OMG her name is Khaleesi!! Love it! Did you get that from Game of Thrones?? That was going to totally be my next females name when Sookie is bred...Melrae's Queen of the Dragons!!

Great minds think alike :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ahhh this is so crazy I wanted to name my next boy Khal! as in Khal Drogo!

·
Registered
384 Posts
That is funny because my husband wants our boy to be Drogo also!!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Yeah, I didn't even attempt to fix that "red eye/green eye"...'cause it fit the mood.

She is sooooo bad to the bone!

She's my third Doberman, and she is a piece of constant work! What a character. Fortunately, I still love her.
Bad to the bone is so right!

I've personally been trying to figure out how to send Taylor back to someone, anyone who will take her until the peeing and chewing are over with.

Reactions: Jhagman
1 - 19 of 19 Posts