Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Surfer Dude
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Dobbie Lovers, HELP PLEASE!

We have done so much research on breeds. We 100% know a dobbie is the right dog for us. We have researched so much...maybe a little too much! We want to pick the right breeder, we want to support the breed, we want to make sure we aren't supporting the wrong breeder. We have tried to research breeders, we have read so much and have tried to look for all the right things to look for....then will read a bad review. Who knows if the review is legit..or just some crazy person who is trying to talk badly about someone they don't like.

We live in Fort Worth, TX. Does anyone know 100% a reputable breeder they can suggest? We are willing to travel for the new addition to our family. Preferably 4 hours or less. I'm don't think we are willing to have a puppy shipped to us prior to meeting them.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
21,674 Posts
I believe Aura Dobermans may be planning a litter (Home)

Nancy Troyer is planning a litter at the end of the year (she is in Wylie, TX - I think that might be Suntana Dobermans: [email protected])

Those are just the two I know that are potentially planning litters. There are lots of good breeders in Texas - my own girl is from Texas (Sirai Dobermans). I would get in touch with the chapter clubs in Texas - they would be able to let you know which breeders are reputable in the area. Be willing to wait for a good puppy, or expand your search a bit farther if needed. It's worth it!

Doberman Pinscher Club of Dallas: The Doberman Pinscher Club of Dallas
Doberman Pinscher Club of Houston: Doberman Pinscher Club of Houston | DPCH

1 - 2 of 2 Posts