Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Summit Dobermans in NY?

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  samsdad 
#1 ·
There doesn't seem to be any information on this site regarding Summit Dobermans in Warrensburg, NY. If anyone has any experience with them or any recommendations or cautions I would appreciate if you would share by either posting or sending me a pm.

Thanks!

#5 ·
I know they are in Toronto for the show this weekend. Nice people to chat with. Don't know about their breeding practices though. I would ask them to show you all the health clearances, as you should with any other breeder.

#6 ·
I talked to them today at the show and met the two dogs they were showing. I had never heard of them and wondered if anyone here had any experience with them. They talked about doing a lot of showing. Temperament is very important to them.

#8 ·
I think if you spoke to any of the breeders there today, they would all say that temperament is very important. And so is health and conformation. I think you likely aren't getting responses about them because they have had one litter a year or two ago. You may get more useful information researching the breeders they got their two dogs from, if that was the type of dog you preferred.

#11 ·
Our Red Dobe is from Summit. He is extremely healthy, wonderful temperament with adults and our 2 young daughters (11& 3). Samson has a strong blood line & Summit Dobermans was very detailed in providing all of this information.
We couldn't be more pleased with them.
I hope this helps.
I wish I knew where their web page went, because a friend who had just met Samson was so impressed they wanted to look into getting tone too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.