Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
MaryandDobes:
at the rescue I got pollo from DAR&E, you can't even go visit a dog until you have filled out the application, had a home visit/interview/inspection, had a vet reference and personal references check. so we were all approved when we went to meet Pollo. we brought him home that day. It also takes the burden off the foster family. tho the foster family can put the kibosh on an adoption if they get a bad feeling at the visit.

that may also be the case with this rescue group.

cc

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
maryanddobes, i am thrilled to have as many people on this forum who are as passionate as you are about dobes. that passion is indicative of great love, but once in a while some of us get a little hot under the collar (yes, I still feel guilty about my recent outburst:( bad me) Please don't leave us - we need all opinions - it makes us all smarter.

yes pollo is neutered, but by the looks of him, he got his bits snipped before he was given to rescue and DAR&E NEVER allows an unaltered dog/bitch be adopted.

mariposa, please don't hesitate to post an opinion. most everyone here has only the best in mind for our doberkids and the breed. some times it can be very difficult to tell the difference between someone being very direct and someone being snarkey when reading an email, but please share how you feel with us. that's what we are all here for!

carrie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.