Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday Notty met the cutest French Bulldog pup and they had the best time..very happy with how gentle my girl was with her considering how small it was..man they are the funniest fiesty little dogs.

Checking out mouth sizes

Today at home Suede proved once again that she is the special something that holds a family together. She has amazed me all her life and she continues to do so now. She is now 11 yrs and 9 mos old and she still is defying age to catch up with her..love this girl.

First she has to put up with the true meaning of a doberman nose pokey

Then Miles begs her to join him in a wrestling match..the boy has absolutely no dignity where Suede is concerned..

Then they get physical and there is no way anyone is getting one up on the old girl!

..and finally..happy and satisfied my handsome boy Miles posing

Suede says thanks for sharing her fun whoop ass game!

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
You know, I've heard the French Bulldog has some kind of allure....tough for me to understand because I absolutely detest pugs, and they look similar.

I can, however, tell from those photos, that there is some real truth to that. :nicejob:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Talk about putting a smile on my face. Great photos.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know, I've heard the French Bulldog has some kind of allure....tough for me to understand because I absolutely detest pugs, and they look similar.

I can, however, tell from those photos, that there is some real truth to that. :nicejob:
I am not terribly fond of pugs but I have not met a Frenchie I didn't like..I think the squishy face is the only real resemblance to each other as breeds!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,602 Posts
Looks like they all had fun. I love the last photo. :)

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I just love your entire crew. Suede looks like she's still as spunky as ever, the intensity in Miles' face cracks me up because we all know Doberdudes are big goofs, and I am just SWOONING over Notty's beautiful ears and tail. Please feel free to share more photos--often. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts