Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is way to pic heavy but I couldn't stop myself posting my pics from today of my wonderful old girl Ch Blue Chip Blue Suede Shoes, MADD, AGX, WAC at 11 years and 4 months out playing in the snow with her friend Miles.

If I crouch down and stalk really slowly no one will see me...

..Oh crap do u think she sees me?

..Double crap she does see me...make a break for it..

HELPppppppp.....

Then u show the world ..once an agility champion..always an agility champion

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then some random shots cause they were just so happy and cute..lol..sorry guys.

I shouldn't have let her run the fence at the dog on the trail but she is old and it gave me some up shots..I know bad Donna..

Then she had to do a pose or two..Eat ur hearts out boys she says..

Thanks for looking. I am very proud of this old girl.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
THANKS!! Great photos, and she looks fantastic!

·
Super Moderator
22,000 Posts
She looks great, and a pretty nice coat for a senior dilute!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She looks great for an old timer! One of Raisin's littermates?

Yes she is the last surviving member of that litter. I am so grateful she is with me..She (hurts me to say it) is just this past month or so showing her age a bit..but she is still pretty spunky.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
She (hurts me to say it) is just this past month or so showing her age a bit..but she is still pretty spunky.
That's just the worst, when you see that time is finally catching up with them. I remember when my first doberman was 11, and went to jump into the cab of my pickup one day-for the first time, he couldn't make it..he wound up falling and crashing onto concrete. It was just like a knife through my heart seeing him fall that that when he'd always been so powerful and athletic.

Here's hoping you get a lot more time with that gal!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes when u see her on a good day like yesterday..and then see her misstep on the steps and have to catch her..my stomach drops thru my shoes..it is hard. But I am blessed because those things are very random and I would say 90% of the the time she is like the pictures. She is actually a really obnoxious girl...barking in Miles' ears and grabbing the leash and shaking it and tugging it...til if I wasn't so happy that at her age she can still do that...I would kill her...lol. Thanks for all the compliments. Nothing is better than having a senior dog and having people admire her and appreciate her.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts