Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this really good site where alot of people are posting pics saying no to bannings. I will be posting a pic I think everyone here should as well. If a few senaters look at this and change there votes that puts us one step closer to keeping our breed and other breeds safe.

Heres the website: sorryagain.com

· Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The banning has been put into effect in some areas of texas. Such as garland which is an hour drive from me has banned pitbulls. We are all afraid of how far it will spread. I have already told all my freinds that if that laws comes into effect for dobermans and they try to take trinity away from me I will shot them if they come on my property. Texas law saws that in texas you have a right to shot people who come onto your proprty without your consent. I have a gun and I will use it for this reason if this happens. Trinity is all i have and I would risk life and limb for her.

· Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I've been in the same situation.

When I was about 10 I was witn my mother over at one of her friends houses helping her with a gargae sale. Well they got annoyed with me and told me to go inside and watch tv so I did. Well she had a 3 year old doberman named ash. Ash was sweet and everything but me being the idiot i was at the time decided to give her a kiss while she was asleep. It scared the dog and she bite me in the face. The owner was right next to me and asked if I was ok. I pulled my head out from underneathe the dinning room table and said yea. I didn't fill anything so I said I was ok. When I looked at her she grabbed me through a towel on my face and put me in the bath room. It turns out the dog got me right under the nose and in the middle of the right cheeck. They weren't that bad they were just little holes but they were bleeding bad. So for the next 4 months all I could do is lay on my back and keep my head flat so it wouldn't bleed or run while the medicine was on. Now u can't see the scares unless I cry or for some reason my face is red. What still shocked the rest of my family is that now i have a doberman of my own. They thought that would have tromitized me. I told them I didn't hold the dog responsible I was a little kid and they should have been watching me. Plus when I did feel the pain I passed out so I still didn't feel anything. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.