Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once upon a time...

There was a REALLY stupid dober-mommy who went and bought a new rug for the entryway. However.....being the stupid mommy that she is, she bought a JUTE rug. The really cute little dober-monster thought he had won the lottery, after all, this was one big BITE SLEEVE! So he chewed it, and chewed it until it was in shreds! (4' x 6' rug) And as soon as the dum-dum dober-mommy saw the rug, she realized that it was never a good idea to use the same material used on all of the tugs, sleeves, and toys that the dober-monster plays with at schutzhund, to furnish the house.

I can't believe that I didn't realize that last night when I bought this rug. It was almost comical because he was just having the time of his life, I'm sure he thought I had just really gone all out on a new toy for him.

Moral of story: Dog Sports must be considered when decorating your house.:eek:ops_2e:

The End​

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
lol I hate when that happens! lol Duchess and Coco are pretty good at knowing what we bought specially for them as a bed and they rip it up!!! and yet they leave the mat we have for the door alone...weirdos lol
got your receipt still? lol just return it and say the person that bagged it handled the rug VERY poorly hahahahahaha JK!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
LapDog said:
got your receipt still? lol just return it and say the person that bagged it handled the rug VERY poorly hahahahahaha JK!

Could you imagine the look on their faces???

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Awww. At least he had fun, right? :emo11:

·
Registered
50 Posts
lol this is what happened to me day before yesterday after a long spin in my bike i came home had a wash and was sitting before my computer , and there was some noise in the hall so i went and checked out and was nothing so i came back . after a hour or two i was lying in my sofa and was terrified to see stephie walking in with my new pair of glasses broken into pieces :sadcry: . and to had salt to the wound my mom started laughing at this sight . lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome to the club. I forgot to close my work purse and gunner got my work safety glasses.only the side sheildsthank God.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Don't feel bad. You are not the only one. I sell Home Interiors, and my shippment came in while I was out. I always put everything up as soon as it comes in. But, this time Allie like the smell of one box. She ripped it open and began chewing on a box inside. I had to reorder the item and give a candle the client for her wait. It was my fault for not being there. Since then, I have left my garge open unlocked to recieve my shippments.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
HA! BiB, Rommel and Chi are kindred spirits in the rug department - I got a handmade braided rug for the kitchen a week or so back at a craft fair. I loved this rug! Unfortunately, the dumb dobermommy that I am didn't realize it bore a striking resemblance to flat rope toy! It took her no longer than one quicker shower to shred it!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Lol. Sorry I am laughing at everyone's stories. I can honestly say that Gracie has never done any of those things. She will grab a sock out of the hamper and lay on it. Or she will pick up one (just one) shoe and drop it at our feet. If you ask her where the other one is she picks the same one up and puts it in your lap. Lol.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
LOL oh bad dogs! Raven sheded a $100 bill, thank god I found most of the pieces and taped it back together and the bank gave me a new one.. the teller was laughing under her breath as I told her the dog did it!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts