Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes I still develop film and just got these. Altho the end of those days is on the horizon with no APS film anywhere except online.

She is from FRANCE...

I'm going to kill you with my laser beam eye, after I eats dis banana.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,514 Posts
Oh wow! I think it's time to start up EDHS (End Doberman Humiliation Society)! :D
It's pathetic that us humans get a big kick out of this senseless, shame we put our proud and elegant Dobermans through, just to get a cheap laugh on DT! Where's the regard for the dignity of our loyal companions? One can obviously see this shame manifested in scowls and frowns always displayed on the Dobe's faces, when dressed up in this manner for our amusement.. :p

[Disclaimer: Above statement intended to be "tongue-in-cheek", for those lacking a sense of humor]

Reactions: melbrod and Q734

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hahahaha. Poor girl! She's so elegant too - somehow, the more elegant the dog is, the more hilarious it is to me when they're scowling in a costume!!

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh wow! I think it's time to start up EDHS (End Doberman Humiliation Society)! :D
It's pathetic that us humans get a big kick out of this senseless, shame we put our proud and elegant Dobermans through, just to get a cheap laugh on DT! Where's the regard for the dignity of our loyal companions? One can obviously see this shame manifested in scowls and frowns always displayed on the Dobe's faces, when dressed up in this manner for our amusement.. :p

[Disclaimer: Above statement intended to be "tongue-in-cheek", for those lacking a sense of humor]
LOL well my 1st seemed to LOVE being dressed up. He'd wear stuff all day & appeared to "get" that it got him more attention. This one weaves in and out of getting it but doesn't tear stuff off anymore ~8D

Hahahaha. Poor girl! She's so elegant too - somehow, the more elegant the dog is, the more hilarious it is to me when they're scowling in a costume!!
Thanks Kates- there were some funny ones @Target this year but it's like antique shopping, if you don't get it the moment you see it, you're SOL. The XLs don't last long (and she's not even a big girl).

Went nuts & got the banana, hotdog & a little punk get up w/spike collar "wristband" & purple hair attachment.

/wonders where her Santa hat is in the basement

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
I sure hope your young one was allowed to consume mass quantities of liver brownies, after all that.

Reactions: Q734
1 - 8 of 8 Posts