Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of Strike on his first Christmas! As usual all of our kids were spoiled properly for the Holidays!

As you can see we have a tiny Christmas tree, which is perfect as it takes up very little space. I call it our Charlie Brown tree!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays, and I hope 2012 brings you all good things!

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Aww! Stryker is growing into such a handsome fella! Where'd the little blue puppy go?!?!

Love the dogs in their hats and Christmas attire. Too cute. :) Looks like everyone made out pretty stinkin' well!

Reactions: dragonflyz

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks like a great Christmas for Tango and Stryker!!!

I see you also bought some squeaky Christmas light bulbs.... we did too. Those have the loudest squeakers!!!!!! They woke me up 4 days in a row after Christmas.... Now they are put away until everyone is awake!

:D

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
What a handsome boy in his Christmas hat! looks like they both made out pretty good! Tango is looking pretty handsome there too! glad everyone had a good Christmas!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Great pics of all your kids, both the 2-legged and the 4-legged ones! :) I had to keep Jordan from seeing all the goodies your critters received for Christmas - it looks like they made a haul - she would have been extremely jealous!! Stryker and Tango make a handsome pair!!

Jan

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I cant believe how big he is! They grow up too fast. Adorable pics...thank you for sharing.

·
Premium Member
8,443 Posts
Wow Stryker has grown up. By the look of things your dogs had a great Christmas. I love seeing pictures of your family 2legged and 4legged. :)

·
Banned
3,981 Posts
OMG... Asha told me she was going to move to you. She wanted to get so many toys and treats for her first Christmas too!!!!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
What a beautiful family! Stryker is so cute and Tango is as handsome as ever. :)

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree the pets do get pretty spoiled, but with my 4 pups and my old foster girl they need stuff for Christmas! LOL

Stryker is a big boy now for sure! He is offically MUCH bigger than his big brother Tango. I hope he's done growing, but he's only 10 months old!

Thank you all for the great comments!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts