Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Great pics! The girls look like they're having a great time! I love that summer is here and everyone is hitting the water with the pooches and their cameras :)
Where did you get their life jackets? My neighbor wants to get one for her mix breed. They take him snorkeling with them every chance they get but he gets tired and wants to stay in the water with them. They're considering getting him a life jacket and teathering it to them while they're out...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
LOL cool pics, looks like in a couple of the pics that Ava was being a little on the lazy side and trying to get a ride from Storm. They look like they really enjoy the water. Very nice!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
OH MY GOSH I loooove the life jackets! they look like a bunch of kids disguised as dogs playing in that water! LOVE IT! Im hoping to take Duch to the lake for the first time when I find a nice one. so cute!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ava's not lazy in the least. She's more like this :dan1: all the time!!!
She's actually kind of nervous about swimming, even with her life jacket. She got caught up in the excitement of getting the stick and got out to where she couldn't touch bottom before she realized it!!! It was more like a "Holy ****!" :help_up_2 moment and she scrambled to grab onto Storm.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
They look like they had so much fun. The jackets are so neat looking. Years ago I had a friend who had a dobie that LOVED water. We always took him to the river to play. He knew nothing about swimming though and once he couldn't touch bottom, he would start drifting down the river. It was time to rescue him when he looked at you with his ears back and a face of help. He never panicked though. Always knew we would get him. Too bad he never learned and continued to do it. He loved the water too much.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
O.M.G. i want life jackets for the girls! i worry when they swim out so i am always ready to dive in after them.And Storm and Ava look so good in them.

·
Registered
953 Posts
They are adorable!! :) So cute.

Bruno loves the water also. But he's never really been in REALLY deep water. He's always been able to touch. Only a few times he had to swim a lil, barely at all. He could use a life jacket lol. Cuz I get paranoid sometimes and think I'll have to jump in to rescue him, which I totally would in a second ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have to have the life jacket on Storm because she's like DreamDobe's friend's Dobe. She won't get out when she's tired and I worry about her petering out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts