·
You can't kill the metal
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I have mabel on Canidae, Paws/All life systems:
They have several flavor varieties besides the PAWS as well if you think there is a certain protein/ingredient you think may be causing the gas while keeping the stool nice and hard.

Big bonus I found with the Canidae PAWS(puppies,adults,working,seniors) was feeding less, and she pooped harded smaller turds lol I can no longer walk around pointing out which poop is doberman and which is collie!!

CANIDAE® All Natural Holistic Dog Food - All Life Stages dry formula

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
Lots of people on the forum use pro plan with great results.
My pup started on orijen... had horrible gas and stools which would start off solid in the AM but be diarrhoea by PM. Switched to pro plan and now super minimal gas and solid poop. Win/win!

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,606 Posts
You could always try raw. You would need to do some research bc it is a bit overwhelming at first. Coco always had gas no matter which "high quality" kibble I tried. I don't think kibble agreed with her at all. Good luck on your search! :butfly:

·
Registered
939 Posts
We're on Blue Wilderness Puppy with good poo consistency and no gas.. We tried Orijen and it was AWFUL (lava poo! all over my living room.. and a trail out the dog door) Wellness was going to be my second choice after Blue if this didn't work.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Amy farts about once every few months...her kibble is Holistic Blend L&R without corn & fillers.

She sleeps in the masters bed, with her head facing the end of the bed / leaving the other end, a foot or two, under my nose...lol.
- I am glad, her diet has eliminated a gassssss problemmmmmmm.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
You could always add plain greek(better), ordinary yogurt or probiotics to the food. I believe Acana has a puppy formula. Innova has a good large breed puppy food.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts