Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: I'm shocked at the Great results I have had with my new stop barking product. I went to PetSafe and got a Indoor Bark Control product. It works with sound only and I'm so pleased with the results. My Dobie stopped barking the first time it went off. I thought that this is too good to be true but it works for my dog. Every time she jumps to the front window to bark at the cat out front the device sounds off and she stoppes for the rest of the day. I'm going to give this Indoor Bark Control a 5 star rating. Hope this will help anyone with a excessive barking dog.

·
Registered
19 Posts
:thumbsup: I'm shocked at the Great results I have had with my new stop barking product. I went to PetSafe and got a Indoor Bark Control product. It works with sound only and I'm so pleased with the results. My Dobie stopped barking the first time it went off. I thought that this is too good to be true but it works for my dog. Every time she jumps to the front window to bark at the cat out front the device sounds off and she stoppes for the rest of the day. I'm going to give this Indoor Bark Control a 5 star rating. Hope this will help anyone with a excessive barking dog.
Very good to know. I'll keep it in mind. thx

·
Registered
145 Posts
Are you doing any training along with the device? How does it work exactly?
I'm interested to know how it works, too. Tech barks nearly every night at cats and racoons. Usually between 1:30 and 3:30 a.m.

Will the dog eventually be trained even without the device on? What kind of sound does it emit? No shock or anything?

Also, what is the cost?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
How it works

When the Indoor Bark Control unit is within range of a barking dog, an internal microphone picks up the sound. The unit automatically emits an ultrasonic tone that can be heard by dogs but is silent to humans. Startled by the high-pitched tone, the dog should stop barking. In time it will associate its bark with this unpleasant noise. When the dog stops barking the ultrasonic tone also stops. It is effective up to 25 feet.

Don't get me wrong she hasn't stopped completly. When a cat crosses our lawn she goes to the window and barks but it's not like it was. She is getting better all the time as she is not barking at people walking bye or kids playing outside. I guess the cat is just too much to ask for. I'm working on redirecting her also once the barking begins. Dogs do live in the moment.

The cost of the Bark Control is $38

click here and go to - PetSafe™ Brand Official Website for more information on the produce PBC-1000

1 - 8 of 8 Posts