Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Niz says HAI DT!

Dear DT: Mom is up to weird things again. She put one of her old, faded shirts on me.

But I will look handsome anyways.

I am handsome, right?

Mom's keeping me skinny for agility...

I got put in a time out because I was too rough with the delicate Poodles. They're not built tough like us Dobes.

And Fort Funston was beautifully sunny for once!

Bye, DT!

Butt nubbins,
Niz

·
Registered
537 Posts
I call shenanigans.

This is The Stig:

With his buddy Medford

Relaxing after digging another hole...with dirt all over his nose still...
I let them because they are trying to get a pesky mole for me.

Relaxing in the sun

Medford and Stig comparing who has the cooler paw markings.

DobieStig

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Niz iz simply stunning!! love the photos, poor poodles, they need to toughen up!! Love the tongue!
And Stig he is looking handsome as Well.

Reactions: mangujowa

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
So pretty!

·
sadder but wiser girl
9,688 Posts
Niz - you tell your mommy that if she makes you TOO skinny, the Rescue Elves will be all over her! Or, you could always eat a poodle.

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Niz - you tell your mommy that if she makes you TOO skinny, the Rescue Elves will be all over her! Or, you could always eat a poodle.
If they come wiff food, can I just call the rescue elves on her anyways?

--Niz

He's actually really fit right now--you don't see all his ribs like that when he's just standing or walking.

Niz was a good boy today at Fort Funston--played with an intact, crazy 8 month old black lab. He corrected the dog vocally/with a flash of teeth when it was too rough or trying to mount, and then initiated play once the dog backed off again. Sweet boy is growing braaaaaaaains!

·
kopfgeschlagen
2,671 Posts
Niz was a good boy today at Fort Funston--played with an intact, crazy 8 month old black lab. He corrected the dog vocally/with a flash of teeth when it was too rough or trying to mount, and then initiated play once the dog backed off again. Sweet boy is growing braaaaaaaains!
That is amazing! Are you just the proudest momma ever?

Niz always looks like he is having so much fun. And I love the t-shirt pics! Elke has a huge crush on him.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Great pics of Niz! And I'm sure it must have been the Poodles starting the trouble! :)

Jan

1 - 20 of 23 Posts