Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason, I could have sworn he was almost 11 months, but he was born 5-13-11, so almost 9.5 months it is, I guess. He weighs in right now at around 75-77 lbs.

As a wee lad

At around 3 months

At around 7 months

Today @ almost 9.5 months

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,621 Posts
He is a handsome fellow! :butfly:

Reactions: TheStig

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Stig's all grown up! He looks nice and happy.

Oh, that puppy picture was not good for me to look at. Neither Elka nor the fiance wants another Doberman, I don't think.

I mean, they'd both get over it (I think).......

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stig's all grown up! He looks nice and happy.

Oh, that puppy picture was not good for me to look at. Neither Elka nor the fiance wants another Doberman, I don't think.

I mean, they'd both get over it (I think).......
That's why I can't go to the local pound...I see all the little kittens inside, all 75,000 of them and want to take them all home! :p

Olivia, he is right around 75-77 lbs. His eating has slowed waaay down, but I haven't noticed much difference in weight. Right now he seems to be picking up 1-2 lbs every two weeks, and that itself is the taper down from 2-3 lbs every week.

:D

·
_______
5,102 Posts
What a face on that puppy. He's growing up to be a handsome guy.

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
That's why I can't go to the local pound...I see all the little kittens inside, all 75,000 of them and want to take them all home! :p

Olivia, he is right around 75-77 lbs. His eating has slowed waaay down, but I haven't noticed much difference in weight. Right now he seems to be picking up 1-2 lbs every two weeks, and that itself is the taper down from 2-3 lbs every week.

:D
Exactly why my fiance doesn't want me to volunteer at the shelter!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts