Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my daughter and Stella had their first show experience. It was just a sanctioned match, so nothing big. They did ok for it to be their first time out (especially since they've only gone to one handling class!) Stella was a little wild and Morgan was a little unsure, but I think they did well. We got to bring home several ribbons...no one has to know it was because they were the only ones in that class! :) Morgan learned a lot and that was the whole point. Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

·
BYB Hunter
1,058 Posts
Very cute!! Well done!! :D

Reactions: Sherryh and jpickel

·
Dedicated DoberFan
2,786 Posts
Aww, these are super cute pics! Way to go Stella and Morgan; great job! :nicejob:

Sanction matches are great for experience; I wish there were more of them offered here on the island. There's only 2, maybe 3 per year it seems. The prettiest ribbon Thakoon and I have won to date is a Group 2nd in a CKC Sanction match; it's pink! :eek:

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
So cute!! Congratulations!

She's a good looking puppy and it looks like Morgan does a nice job stacking her!

Reactions: jpickel and Sherryh

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
Way to go! What an ADORABLE picture! Can't wait to see more, love seeing young people getting involved in dogs, it's such a great hobby and so many nice people to meet!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone! I'm proud of them in and out of the ring. :) We are looking forward to learning and improving...and of course making new friends!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts