Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's start out with other things! :)

These images are really small. I've been uploading via phone, so to be saved on my phone I have to shrink the image.

This was over the weekend, I just love it.

I cut and dyed my hair. I had to share.

New hair. Stylin'. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Then we went for a nice car ride.

Its good to be Dog. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

To the sheriff's department. Hung out there for a while. Then headed up to MD for a conference. We stayed at the Double Tree Hotel, who allows pets! Juno loves staying at hotels. She likes to jump from bed to bed.

Many expressions of Juno. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

The grass is always greener. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

K9 wannabe. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Not to be caged. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Do not agitate. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Frank, the pug.

Dignified Franklin. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

We (heart) sticks. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Double Tree Hotel. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

We still (heart) sticks. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Om nom, stick. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Juno's serious face. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Sticks and hotels. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

The end. :) Enjoy!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
What a pretty lady you have!

We stayed at the Double Tree Hotel, who allows pets! Juno loves staying at hotels. She likes to jump from bed to bed.
Is it awful to admit that I may.. or may not... still do this? :roflmao: What personality our loves have! So fun to see them excited.

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
I'm with Juno! Jumping from bed to bed is fun! :)

Great pictures. Love the all legs puppy stage she's in - they really seem to start thinking they're smart-stuff around that time. It's one of my favorites.

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a pretty lady you have!

Is it awful to admit that I may.. or may not... still do this? :roflmao: What personality our loves have! So fun to see them excited.
No no.. I might have done this with her.. just once.. maybe four or five times. If you were laying on either bed though, she would purposefully try and take you out.
:nicejob:

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm with Juno! Jumping from bed to bed is fun! :)

Great pictures. Love the all legs puppy stage she's in - they really seem to start thinking they're smart-stuff around that time. It's one of my favorites.
I love it too! :)

I'm not ready for her to get any older. She'll be 8 months in 2 days.

Where did my little baby go? :cry:

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
still an adorable puppy face, but showing signs of being a beautiful adult as well. she will never lose that beauty she has, it will just mature! Love the photos!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Most definitely! With the hope of sch training classes in the future It'd be a must have :D

I did a mock up quick before I read your post, feel free to start anew or improve upon it. My creative juices are rather lacking tonight.
http://images4.cpcache.com/product/626893994v9_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg?qv=94
Frankly, far better than I'd be able to do...I'm no artist. My only complaint is I almost never buy/wear white t-shirts. Which is probably part of why I haven't put as much effort into the Cafe Press thing.

I'm no sure I'd even add "me". Just "do not agitate" with the Doberman leaves it up to the viewer who you mean!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Will do, I'm fairly good at cafepress so I can make one in Say red or blue with white letters if I can find a white doberman silhouette, if that sounds good. I'm not picky and actually prefer dark to hide the pawprints that end up on me lol

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?from=CustomDesigner&number=626899682
You can change the color on the side to red, blue, black, or purple

If anyone can help me find a black &/or white silhouette without the box around it it would be awesome!
Then we can get it put on Elkas Blog for all to buy :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts