Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had another great weekend in Springfield, IL this past weekend. My boy Savida's Bet-Cha Didn't Ceethis Com'n (Ceethis) went WD & BOW Friday to pick up another 2pts..Then on Saturday he went WD, BOW & BOS for his 2nd major (another 3pts). I am so proud of him and what he has accomplished at his young age of just a year old.. Now he just needs those last 2pts to finish...Needless to say I was on cloud nine and a very proud momma..LOL Will post win pics when I get them in..

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Awesome, huge congratulations to you and to Ceethis!! Cant wait to see pics of your boy!

Reactions: mykids

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Congrats on your win!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Wow!! Congratulations on an awesome weekend with Ceethis! Those 2 pts are right around the corner - he's a handsome boy! Can't wait to see his latest win pics! :)

Jan

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I'm sure you'll have those 2 points in no time! Congratulations on another great weekend of showing!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful weekend have your feet hit the ground yet?

We need win photos!!!!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful weekend have your feet hit the ground yet?

We need win photos!!!!!
Yes, I do believe I am grounded again..lol..Amazing how reality hits you as soon as you walk through the front door from a long weekend..my son stayed home this trip and I still don't know how one child can use so many dishes...lol..Oh yes, I am grounded again for sure.LOL....
Will be sharing win pics as soon as I get them in. I also had some professional pics taken while we were there and am having a collage pic. done, that I am also really looking forward to getting in too..

Reactions: Reds
1 - 12 of 12 Posts