Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today, I brought the dogs down to the local baseball field to run around.

I went to France for 10 days and attended the French ring Selectifs (a series of trials before the French Cup Finale to determine which dogs will enter). I will upload pictures once I get them downloaded. it was really fun!

Jaguar is almost 11 months old now, wow times flies! he's 77 pounds and doing great. We are more than happy with him! He is a very strong dog, and is doing very well with french ring training.
Hopefully at the next UDC show in this area I can enter him and dabble with some showing!

we'll start off small

Jaggy

my Elsa!!!

losers

lol

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
Beautiful happy dogs. They do grow up way too quickly, he was a baby only a few seconds ago! ;)

Reactions: Sherryh and lemon

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love big pictures :)

Nice!!
I knowww! sorry they are so big! I forgot to change the settings on photobucket before uploading them... hopefully it's not bogging people's computers down, lol. at least DT resizes them, just takes a while.

p.s. thanks to everyone for the kind words. :)

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
Beautiful Doberkids!! I saw a couple of those pictures on Landgraf's facebook page and drooled a little bit. Jaguar is turning into a very handsome man! Can't wait to hear more about his french ring training

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Your pictures ate my computer and phone ;)

But I finally got to one where I can comment.

HOLY CRAP he is gorgeous. Wow!!!!

Is Jimmy doing seminars around here sometime? I'd reeeeeally like to meet up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts