Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
CF- As Melbrod said, great videos and pics of your "I'mCrazyAboutSqueakys !!" Sully boy. I couldn't help but notice dobergal (Rizzo?) in background of on the couch video was just as annoyed at Sully's squeaky toy-joy as us humans... I saved a snapshot of the video clip below

Almost....it’s Rizzo with the annoying squeaky and Sully in the background like would you shush already I’m trying to nap!
[

The face to face and "Extreme Closeup" shots are fantastic.
What is, and where did you get that Big Blue, Jolly Ball looking thing, with the tennis ball enclosed? It looks fun and durable.

It’s a large Kong jumbler, extremely durable, lasts FOREVER and even with multiple punctures it still squeaks. It has a tennis ball on the inside and handles for tug. They make a foot ball one too.
Oh wow, I was confused, you didn't include pictures on your introduction thread. So, you've got Doberpup Rizzo (TomBoy?) being annoying.
I'll have to revise the Meme caption then (from my point of view)....

I'll Just Lay Here Obediently and Let My "New Boss" Have Her Annoying, Squeaky Fun :2smile:

With our two, Eva wouldn't be able to have that kind of squeaky toy fun without Spock trying to butt in on the action, at least a few times. That's why I have rough housing, tug/intense playtime with Eva when Spock's outside.

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,523 Posts
Just put that Kong jumbler in my Amazon cart. Had already placed an order this morning of non squeaky tough chewing toys. We've still got some toys with squeakers in them as Coco liked to hold them in her mouth and squeak them incessantly :grin2:. I actually just found 2 more toys in the back of a cupboard that mama put away years ago because they were driving me crazy :grin2:

·
Registered
324 Posts
@ECIN we have lots of squeakies here, they’re annoying but keeps Rizzo entertained, Sully doesn’t care too much for toys except when he’s trying to piss off Rizzo and take her toy and not let her have it. I understand what you mean with Kasia...Athena used to grab a squeaky and squeak it right in your face until you paid attention to her, if that didn’t work she would grab a more annoying one and push it into our body apwhile squeaking!

How’s this for a teeth shot....
7385775A-2148-40FA-884E-B2F7383D74D3 by Corinna Morris, on Flickr
@spocksdad no worries! Yes Rizzo is the rough and tumbly still trying to be boss 1 year old girl and Sully just turned 8 yesterday, he’s a couch potato and such a mommas boy! Love the new photo quote! Fits perfect.

·
Premium Member
9,006 Posts
Quote from CF : How’s this for a teeth shot....

Well ----------------- Like TN ------ Your getting better with your photography :wink2::grin2::grin2: Like I tell TN - keep after it - you will be a Pro like me in No time ---- LMAO ! jking

Great picture !

Doc

·
Premium Member
9,006 Posts
I have some good videos - But my internet is so slow - I could walk to your houses to show them to yeah and it would be quicker - lol But ! I changing over to fiber soon and will have the upload speed I need - so you have been for warned - lol

But I do have some funny pictures from this morning !

I wonder what he's trying to tell me ? lol

Talk about in your face : ))

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I have some good videos - But my internet is so slow - I could walk to your houses to show them to yeah and it would be quicker - lol But ! I changing over to fiber soon and will have the upload speed I need - so you have been for warned - lol

But I do have some funny pictures from this morning !

I wonder what he's trying to tell me ? lol

Talk about in your face : ))

I'll be glad to translate that DoberFace stare meaning for you, Ken: :laugh:

"Dad, quit staring at that funny window on the opposite wall and put down that little flat flashlight you always look into and PLAY WITH ME !!!!

Don't you know that Dobes require 24/7/365 attention????"

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Nice dickies doc......no work for you today...those socks are way to white.....

Matter of fact Lady Di - they were a brand new pair ! lol

He Was So Excited, Ken Decided to "Break In" His New Socks!
:grin2:

OMG- This thread is slowly morphing into another Chicken Thread! :2surprise:

Please stay on topic -Post more annoying Squeaky Toy Videos.... :2smile:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts