Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
**cookies mum**
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had cookie just over 2 weeks now and just cant believe how much i am in love with her:)....

iv been around lots of different breeds of puppys in the past (terrier, collie, lab, poodle and gsd) but none of them seem to be as loving as cookie is! she is still only 11weeks and yes she is playfull but omg she is the most loving dog i have ever know, she loves kisses cuddles and nothing more than falling asleep on me:) im just so in love with her its unreal...

sorry for my soppy moment lol but she is my 1st ever dobe and just amazed at how loving they are compared to other breeds i have seen xx

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
They LOVE us more than we could ever love ourselves.

Until you get your first dobe, all the other "terrier, collie, lab, poodle and gsd" look perfect...LOL
And then the little dobe, learns to pull on our heart strings.
- hard to predict, until you experience it first hand
- and the best part is, its completely Dobe friendly normal

P.S. - Congrats on the 11 week old puppy / WHAT NO PICTURES...he-he-hint.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I have to agree :) I've owned and worked with other breeds but there is nothing like the love of a doberman. They are by far the sweetest and most affectionate dogs I've ever met. Funny how they can be so serious and tough when the situation calls for it, but at home they are huge babies. I hope and pray to always have a doberman. Having that huge head resting in my lap makes all the stresses of life seem so much easier to deal with :)

·
U got some splain' to do
244 Posts
I know exactly what you are feeling. I am so in love with Maui, it's unreal. She makes me laugh everyday. She loves to wrestle but when I say enough, she'll settle down, put her head in my lap so that I can rub her ears. I constantly get tongue baths from her. LOL. She is the only dog that will follow me where ever I go. I look forward to going home after work, just to see her. I work a second job and sometimes I don't get to go home until after everybody is already in bed, but I go and see her, give her a good nite kiss and tuck her in to bed. She is defintely spoiled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts