Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wanted to introduce Sophie. I got her from Estelle at Kolora Dobermans in New York. Estelle helped me with the whole process and was nothing short of amazing.

The second day I had Sophie, my GF and I took her to the vet. She needed to get some antibiotics for what seemed to be like a UTI. I have given her cranberry juice (organic with no preservatives). She was fine for the week and potty training was going great until last night when it seemed to come back. I took her to the doctor again today and they upped her meds to Clavamox. I hope this helps and she will be on it for two weeks as supposed to seven days.

I have had her for about 10 days now and she has been very well behaved. She sleeps in her crate through the night without crying or barking (in fact, I still haven't heard her bark). She listens very well and is already doing the basics with very little work. It took her only two times to get use to the leash. I must say I am very surprised by how well behaved and calm she is at all times. She is a very regal creature and moves so gracefully; never in a rush.

Besides the UTI, we have been great and Estelle has been helping me with it all. Thank good for good breeders out there!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
She is beautiful. Love the shot of her in the bed. In my book she's training you right!

KC

Reactions: ant

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys are so right. She does have me trained well. That was the first time on the bed and last till she is older.

The ears were done by Estelle and they are beautiful. She still has a couple months of wrapping but they look great already.

Thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Very cute!!! Congrats on your new addition.

Reactions: ant
1 - 10 of 10 Posts