Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great pictures! Looks like you live in a beautiful area.
Thank you very much..... Justice and I LOVE this area.... It's very quiet, with moose, deer, wolves and bear oh my !!! Were right on Lake Superior which is like being in Northern California on the coast. Certainly is a beautiful area. Thank's for checking out the photos'

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice pictures! Looks like a beautiful area for hiking with your pup.
OH well thank you... Yes this area is just beautiful..... However we've had many, many dogs and cattle killed by wolves recently.... Thus making it nerve racking to go hiking any great distances. We mainly stay within the parks that our monitored by our DNR and too many tourists for the wolves to be around.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm jealous... beautiful outdoors. Justice is a great looking dobie as well!
Thank you..... He's been a FANTASTIC addition to our small family. I wish he'd start eating though he's been feeling ill lately. Took him to Vet 2 days ago and really no answers..... I'm frustrated.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beautiful dog! Welcome from California!
Thank you,

Love Southern California !!! A bit jealous of you for your location..... Justice and I just moved up here ( northern Mn ) for the city life escape ( twin cities ).So far so good, however there are quite a bit of wolves up here, as we've seen two so far this past week. Anyways saw your location and immediately got jealous..........

·
Quattro and Apex's Velcro
1,386 Posts
Great pics!
I love her "Dobe face" in that one pic!

Enjoy your beautiful Dobegirl and welcome to the forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts