Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
Yeah !! She is cute - I'm so glad you are fostering it really is a great feeling to know you are helping

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Congrats on your first foster!!!!

it is a special thing you are doing..........keeping one safe until their forever home finds them.

way to go girl, bless ya!

Hugz to Allie Mae!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Yep, she certainly has settled in and looks right at home.

Poor girl, she has had it rough lately. So many homes, first the one that dumped her, then the one that nursed her back to health, then the rescue, the home that adopted her and now back to rescue and to you. I imagine her confidence is at an all time low.

Thanks for taking her in, Carol. Maybe she will be a foster fail.:)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Awe, look at her so comfortable in her new foster home. She is beautiful!

Reactions: Luvbirds

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aww she is adorable! Has Monty met her?
Oh yeah! They have been together all afternoon. She put him in his place with in about 5 minutes and he has stopped being a brat with her already! She plays when SHE wants to! My hubby is already saying he doesn't think we will be able to part with her....he is the one who said ONE DOG, NO MORE DOBES.....took him 5 minutes after picking her up to start saying, she is so good, so sweet. I like having one dog. For now she is a Foster. We shall see how she does for a few weeks. Seems I'm the strong one around here.

So nice to hear the thundering feet of two dobes running through the house again.

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Beautiful girl. I can't wait to hear more about her.

You have such a good heart and wonderful home to foster.

Reactions: HerMewMew

·
Registered
444 Posts
Oh yeah! They have been together all afternoon. She put him in his place with in about 5 minutes and he has stopped being a brat with her already! She plays when SHE wants to! My hubby is already saying he doesn't think we will be able to part with her....he is the one who said ONE DOG, NO MORE DOBES.....took him 5 minutes after picking her up to start saying, she is so good, so sweet. I like having one dog. For now she is a Foster. We shall see how she does for a few weeks. Seems I'm the strong one around here.

So nice to hear the thundering feet of two dobes running through the house again.

Congrats on your new addition. Jimmy and I were only going to "foster" Tycoon..... yup that lasted about 2 days (maybe less)!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts