Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had our first whole day with Sonya yesterday and again she did great! She slept a lot of the day. I think the stress of a new home caught up with her. She had one accident in the house. She was playing with our other dog and just stopped and went with no warning. I think she was too distracted to remember to go to the door. We went to bed around 11. She went in her crate with no problem. She woke up at 12 and started whining and I took her out. When she went back in her crate, she flipped out for about 10 minutes and then stopped and went to sleep. She woke up again at 4. She went outside again but she was so cold we she came back in we just put her in bed with us. She snuggled in and we all slept until 8:30! So all in all, it was pretty good.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Love the pic of her sleeping on her back! Congrats on your new pup!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Nice to hear you are fairly easy going and forgiving with her. She is so adorable.

I think babies play and play and think ok, I won't waste time going elsewhere, I'll just squat right here. Mine did that until a light went off at about 5 months.

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Wow..hahaha sounds like she has it all figured out, tonight she will Shriver more and get in that bed sooner.

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Wow..hahaha sounds like she has it all figured out, tonight she will Shriver more and get in that bed sooner.
^^^^ good one.

Sonya is a little princess...I to love her belly picture.
Nice to hear she ended up in your bed one night...that is their primary goal, starting at the young age of 8 week...lol.

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
so cute! What a STUNNER puppy! Love the pic with her on her back holly does that too lol its so cute aye? You just cant take enough pics when they do that even tho they havent moved you have taken 1000 pics of them doing that lol! ! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts