Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look's more like butt Kiss "n" to me - lol GREAT looking Collar Sypha Has on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet that set you back 10 grand ! :grin2::grin2: But - she is worth every penny !
Well, not 10 grand, but I'm not going to say how much I paid for it, LOL. It has swarovski crystals on it that sparkle like crazy. You can check out Fuzzy Wumpets if you'd like something similar....

Here's slightly better picture of it:

2018-08-03_10-48-01 by Shanoa Delta, on Flickr

·
Big Lil pup
6,121 Posts
Hilarious! Reminds me of our big boy, Butcher. He was a very impressive dog and his mere presence would cause both people and dogs to avoid him

Still... He would lie in the sun on my son's back deck and two of the neighbors' cats would come and lie next to him. Eventually one or both would start grooming him.That movement that Sypha made, exposing her neck, is exactly what Butcher would do.

Big "skeery" dog cozying up with kitties with a cleaning fetish! LOL

John
Portland OR

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
I had a Maine Coon that would lie on the couch (All three feet of him) and as each dog walked past he would stretch out that massive claw and slowly pull them into him so he could check their ears.
And believe me, they didn't move or twitch while he did his job. He only did this once a day. I rather think the dogs expected and enjoyed it, although they were glad to get away.

·
Premium Member
8,737 Posts
I had a Maine Coon that would lie on the couch (All three feet of him) and as each dog walked past he would stretch out that massive claw and slowly pull them into him so he could check their ears.
And believe me, they didn't move or twitch while he did his job. He only did this once a day. I rather think the dogs expected and enjoyed it, although they were glad to get away.

Pretty early Cressrb to be hit 'n' the Bottle >:)

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Certainly has no allure for me.

Reactions: LadyDi

·
Big Lil pup
6,121 Posts
OK girls.... G rated site.

Kidding. No allure for me either. Still...I'd rather be the dog as opposed to the cat. (If you catch my drift.)

John
Portland OR

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Where did you go, Ken? Been thinking what you meant. Did you think there was not a cat called a 'Maine Coon'? :) Or, did you think a cat couldn't be big enough to stretch out 3 feet?
I'll see if I can find a stray photo somewhere of him...still haven't recovered all my years of photos. I take every opportunity to complain about that, don't I?

·
Premium Member
8,737 Posts
Where did you go, Ken? Been thinking what you meant. Did you think there was not a cat called a 'Maine Coon'? :) Or, did you think a cat couldn't be big enough to stretch out 3 feet?
I'll see if I can find a stray photo somewhere of him...still haven't recovered all my years of photos. I take every opportunity to complain about that, don't I?
A Cat ?? lol - A Kitty - Kitty named Maine Coon - lmao -- I thought you were talking about a coon - coon - with the bandit type face - lol

Remember here - I'm a farm boy - Guess I don't get enough ! lol

Maine Coon huh ?

Sorry about that ! :grin2:

...Ken

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
I didn't want to hijack MC's thread so didn't send anything. Here is my boy when he was only a kitten - 5 months old.
I had some fabulous show pictures of him that show his size more. But, you get the idea.
I didn't feel that article did a Maine Coon justice, so had to send these.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts