Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at my part time job this guy found out I was dob shopping...he made some phone calls and arranged for one of his business contacts to bring a up to our work

sooo I was not there yet-missed out but they came into the place with a dob in their purse ready to take my credit card for TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS

and they guy kept saying...this is one stop shop-you gotta have your credit card ready...two thousand...no messin around...if you go to their house you gotta be ready to buy-have your credit card ready...blah blah blah,,,,
all the talk was about money-

they thought they could show me a cute pup and I would fall for iit
possible that I may have at some point but luckily I have read up and done some research

I was going to try to figure out who it was and call them and educate/lecture or call animal control on them....

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Wow.
That's good you didnt go to their house, it could have possibly cost you more than $2,000.

Reactions: KCFilley and Ruthie

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If he is in Harris county then you can report for breeding with no kennel license and having more dogs than the legal limit. I would act interested and see if you can get an address and phone number out of him, then light his world up on Monday.
EXACTLY....I am going to follow up
I live in Houston we have a huge team of bad a$$ animal cops and they *hate* puppy mills

you can see this team in action on Animal Planet usually at 11 am during the week

I can tell the guy was trying to do me a favor and didn't "get it" when I told him proffessional breeders want a relationship with the future owners and health checks etc...but he didn't get it.....in one ear and out the other--

what bothered me was how fast they made it happen--I start talking dogs and a week later they show up--

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Someone here in Tulsa read an ad on that Craigs List about a Laptop computer he went to some apartments to meet up to see the computer.The guy had his monies out the guy that was suppose to have the laptop grabbed the monies took off running. The guy that had his monies taken chased after the guy promptly got shot twice along with loosing his monies.He is going to live but he now in the hospital so he lost his monies,got shot,has a huge hospital bill and no Laptop.He should have just went to a store and bought a new computer.

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Someone here in Tulsa read an ad on that Craigs List about a Laptop computer he went to some apartments to meet up to see the computer.The guy had his monies out the guy that was suppose to have the laptop grabbed the monies took off running. The guy that had his monies taken chased after the guy promptly got shot twice along with loosing his monies.He is going to live but he now in the hospital so he lost his monies,got shot,has a huge hospital bill and no Laptop.He should have just went to a store and bought a new computer.
we live in a sick world sometimes...

·
Registered
974 Posts
I bet he wished he never got out of bed that morning!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts