Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not posted any pictures of my guys - owned and co-owned in a long time. Harvard is now semi-retired from the show ring. I showed him at the nationals in Best of Breed - breeder owner handled and ... it seems that the show photographer didn't take any pictures of the first group of dogs that day. So, no new pictures of my boy :( He has an invitation to the Eukanuba National Championship in Orlando next month but we are not going.

BUT, I do have a picture of his sister Tatum who I co-own and have been showing some - handled by Jessy Sutton. I'm currently boyfriend hunting for her :) And should be whelping a litter from her in the spring.
Fitzmar's A Minute Gone By WAC "Tatum" (Louise x Rogan)

I've also got some recent pictures of a few of my Strike x Louise kids - they are 20 months old now. It is a slow maturing litter, but they just keep getting better so it is exciting to watch them mature.

Ch. Fitzmar's Eleventh Hour Cha-Rish "Comet" (Louise x Strike) from yesterday. He will be doing some limited local specialing next spring - beautiful boy!

And a head shot...

His brother "Maverick" Fitzmar's After Hours Cha-Rish is doing some limited showing now and just keeps getting better :) He has 2 points so far.

Their sister "Hazel" Fitzmar's Witching Hour Cha-Rish - she is the loving companion of two little boys and comes over every month for a nail dremel and facial trim :)

There is another brother out in St. Louise that in limited showing has 6 points and a major - but I don't have any updated pictures of him. Also another sister in Alabama that is showing occasionally but mostly hanging out maturing. One other brother "Bock" Fitzmar's Happy Hour Cha-Rish is a companion and future agility/obedience star :) I feel like I'm missing some recent pictures of him and will have to look for them!

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next litter will bring

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
You should be very proud. Beautiful.

Reactions: Fitzmar Dobermans

·
Super Moderator
22,009 Posts
Beautiful dogs, Mary Jo. It must be so rewarding to watch them grow up and be successful.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Wow, love Comet he is very handsome. Yes you should be very proud, nice looking dogs. :)

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Who crops your dogs? I absolutely LOVE that crop. The little swoosh at the end is darling!
Sophia Koster DVM is the queen of cropping in this area - she is located in central NJ.

Reactions: GingerGunlock

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Journey says hello to her cousins! Her dad Quest is a full brother to Stiker. I know what you mean about slow maturing LOL, but I am happy like you as she keeps getting with age.

Comet is a very handsome dog! Love his head and very nice front too! Hazel has a very pretty head too! Nice litter, you must be pleased!

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
I have always appreciated your dogs. In fact I was so taken by them that you were the very first breeder I contacted. I wish I lived closer. Beautiful dogs, terrific heads and they make me go "ohhhhhh" whenever I see a picture of any of your pack. I think your crops are one of the best, my personal preference too. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Mary Jo, they are all beautiful - thanks for sharing pictures of them! Mr. Comet is a very handsome dude!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts