Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share a few pictures of my Bruno :)

Here he is waiting for his command to eat his treat!

Sitting pretty (he was 12 weeks in this shot)

Now these aren't Bruno...But this is his Mom (she's a Blue Dobe)

And this is his Grandfather (Justice's (mom) Dad)

Today we're taking him for a walk in the snow, so I most likely will have some more to share ;)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I really don't think I could have asked for a better dog. He is my everything :) I've fallen completely in love with the Doberman breed. It's almost addicting, to the point. You get one, but you just need ONE more to be happy LOL.

His paws are what we first noticed....They're pretty big and I love that he has the white toes ;)

Lexus said:
Great pics!! I love that little peanut!! Love the blue female too!
Thanks! That blue is my sister's female. First litter for her. She plans to do one more litter with her I believe.

·
Registered
460 Posts
He has such a sweet expression on his face! It makes me just want to smother him with kisses :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Bruno sure is an attentive little guy! Do you have any plans with him at all? OB classes or any kind of competing? Or just a good all around love pup?!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Luv_my_Bruno said:
Thanks everyone! I really don't think I could have asked for a better dog. He is my everything :) I've fallen completely in love with the Doberman breed. It's almost addicting, to the point. You get one, but you just need ONE more to be happy LOL.
You'll regret saying that here. LOL. I can just see it now, the next thing you know you'll be buying a new car just to fit all the dobes!!:)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lexus said:
Bruno sure is an attentive little guy! Do you have any plans with him at all? OB classes or any kind of competing? Or just a good all around love pup?!
I had thought about ob classes. But we're still undecided. We won't be putting him in any shows tho. I'm pretty sure anyway. He's primarly just our family dog. :)

LOL Jedski

1 - 11 of 11 Posts