Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my last pictures of Cole I took. They have been on my camera for a few months now and I just got to d/l them.

Notice where/what he keeps his eyes on. I think that is why he loved my kids so much because they were a walking treat dispenser! My son use to sit down with Cole on the floor and scoot right up next to him and share whatever he was eating. For the most part Cole was very patient as he is in these pictures.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awwww!!! your kids are soooo cute! I love the little boy's feet! lol! Cole looks like he was a real sweet dobe :)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
What sweet pictures. You're going to cherish those pics forever and frequently show them to the kids as they grow up while you tell them your favorite stories of how Cole was with them.
Jordan won't remember Storm when she's older, but she will certainly remember all the pics we have of the two of them :)
I had actually thought of posting earlier asking how you and the kids were doing...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We're doing pretty good. My son is to young (21 months) to understand what is going on, but my daughter is aware of death because my father died last Oct so I have had to explain it to her before. She gets sad every now and then. but gets over it rather quickly.

The weekends will be quiet for me with them being gone to their fathers and no Cole. It will be a very quiet house.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He was a great looking guy. They will definately be pictures to show the kids to remember. The kiddos are really cute too.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Great pics :) What wonderful images to cherish of your family together like that. Cole was a great guy.

·
Registered
255 Posts
You said it MORRMAR....Such a sad story. Im sorry to hear what happened. But those sure are cute pics...nothing better than dobes and babies! Thank you for sharing!!!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Fantastic pics CM,started me filling up again but those are the times to remember with Cole.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts