Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally uploaded some photos of my girls to a member gallery. No good ones of them at a show, or anywhere fun like the dog park, but still...they are there! Have a look if you want!

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
wow, how old was storm when she tore her CCL?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Those are some nice pitcures. What pretty girls. Thankyou for sharing your girls with us. I have to get some picks of Hero so everybody can see her.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
What great pictures!! Thank you for posting them to the gallery! How long did Storm have to keep up the physical therapy?

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Nice pictures, Storm looks like she could fall asleep in the wading pool. :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TracyJo said:
Your girls are beautiful! Although I think that Storm would look better wearing Air Force blue than Army :)
You'd better talk to my husband about that one :tongue23: I won't argue that she's look better in something different.....but I was thinking Navy! My grandad was a Navy pilot and my nana was a bit taken aback when I got engaged to an Army man!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments! Yes, Storm could fall asleep in her pool. She LOVES water. Total water dog. PT was a breeze for her because she got to swim....she couldn't have been any happier! The vet techs and therapists who worked with her said she was the happiest patient they ever had :dancing_b ....excited for her workout every day!

DoberKim - Storm was 20 months old when she was injured. It happened about four weeks after we brought Ava home. It was early March, slick yard, two dogs stil getting to know each other. You can all paint the picture. She came in hopping on three legs that night. I felt so bad for her, and there was nothing I could do to help. I'll start a new thread about our experiences - it might be helpful to others!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts