Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Loved the pics! Love his puppy face. Addie must be keeping him young. So glad she has such a great home. She looks like she is loving it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Great pics! I especially love the second one.

Reactions: Sherryh

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the pictures! Did you officially take Addie from your neighbors then?
Nope, the guy and his girlfriend came back for her. I was heartbroken but was completely expecting it so I wasn't hugely shocked. I was, however, able to scare the girlfriend by telling them all the ways that Addie could possibly die due to their negligence. She does LOVE her owner though. Every time she sees him her tail starts wagging so hard and she runs up to him and starts jumping up at him. That makes the whole thing easier.

Anyways, she still comes over. It seems that no matter how hard I try to fill the holes and cracks that she gets in through the next day she will be sitting sweetly at my back door, staring at me and Dreizehn, and tapping the door with a paw as if saying, "Hey. Hey! Wana come out and play? Please come play with me!"

Really though, the guy seems to be taking slightly better care of her. She SOMETIMES wears a reflective collar (though never with a tag) and he got her microchipped. I'd love to see her spayed but it's a start. And this way I still get to see her because if I had kept her I was going to need to rehome her.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Nope, the guy and his girlfriend came back for her. I was heartbroken but was completely expecting it so I wasn't hugely shocked. I was, however, able to scare the girlfriend by telling them all the ways that Addie could possibly die due to their negligence. She does LOVE her owner though. Every time she sees him her tail starts wagging so hard and she runs up to him and starts jumping up at him. That makes the whole thing easier.

Anyways, she still comes over. It seems that no matter how hard I try to fill the holes and cracks that she gets in through the next day she will be sitting sweetly at my back door, staring at me and Dreizehn, and tapping the door with a paw as if saying, "Hey. Hey! Wana come out and play? Please come play with me!"

Really though, the guy seems to be taking slightly better care of her. She SOMETIMES wears a reflective collar (though never with a tag) and he got her microchipped. I'd love to see her spayed but it's a start. And this way I still get to see her because if I had kept her I was going to need to rehome her.
It's great that they are taking better care of her, and that she still gets to visit!!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Great photos. My favorite is the best buds shot.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!

From the pics I thought she was yours. Seems she has the best of both worlds. Lucky girl!
I try to do what I can for her be it tasty treats to nail dremeling. It's super cute how she and Dreizehn get along, they truly are best friends. When they play he goes a lot easier on her than with other dogs and when all 4 dogs are together and the lab and GSD start to gang up on Dreizehn, Addie seems to come to his defense. It's super cute (and all carefully moderated by myself). I hope that when I get my next dog they get along just as swimmingly as Dreizehn and Addie.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts