Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new camera that doesn't need a cord or an adapter to upload photos onto the computer so I might upload more often (I always misplace the cord and adapter) Plus, this camera takes better photos I think so that's a plus.

Well, starting with updates, all the animals so far have foster homes for the Alaska restationing so yay for that. Kahlua has a trial run with her home coming up shortly (which could become permanent, but not likely... She's my favorite, after Roxy of course). It's a soon to be married couple, they were looking for a dog anyways and the girl wants a dog that will make her feel safer when her other half isn't home so Kahlua will be great for that and they are fencing in their yard for her which is rather large. If the trial run doesn't work out with Kahlua then I'm back trying to figure out what to do. Harley and the cats (except Kirra) will be going to North Carolina with my Aunt. Kirra will be going to her permanent home with my best friend (the cat loves her and has disowned me... she seriously never wants anything to do with me anymore)

But now it's picture time.

Sometimes I really wonder about Kahlua...

And I feel bad for Harley, sometimes I really think he really gets tired of Kahlua's pestering and taking over his space.

Then other times Harley gets to stretch out and relax

Kahlua wants you guys to know she prefers her right side ;)

She looks like she is plotting something in this one, which she probably is

And now for Princess Roxy

And Kirra, who I surprised and woke up from a nap

And 2 from the cruise (it was my Christmas present from the other half)

He was seeing how far up we were

Maui refused to participate in the picture taking so no photos of her. :(

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hope everything goes well with rehoming all of them.
I'll get them all back, unless I decide that Kahlua has an awesome home there and I think she is a better fit there then with me, it will be a tough choice but I want to do what is better. Everyone else is just being fostered by family, Kahlua is just too much for them to handle up there...she is a bit high strung compared to the others.

·
Registered
771 Posts
It takes a lot to come to the decisions you have made, and I mean that.

Best of luck.. and thanks for sharing all of the pictures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts