Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share some pics of Wez, he is 9 weeks on wednesday:eek2: wow time flies was looking back at the pics i have when he first came. He weighed 50g and still had his cord attached bless him. :)
Anyway hope you like the pics..

Vikki

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
He's coming along fine now,well done, if he turns out like the one i had to hand raise he will be a great dobe.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its so nice to know that I'm doing a good job hehe. Was worried that he was going to be small and stunted lol.

Vikki

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
He looks great!! I love the one where he is standing behind the bone that is as big as him! You must be so proud!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
He really is doing beautifully, I love that one ear. my heart was stolen for sure when I saw that picture - don't tell Apollo

cc

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes his left ear is higher than his right bless him lol. He is a nutter hax to be in contact with me wherever I go as does my lab hehe.

·
Registered
357 Posts
He sure is cute, all natural :D, i know when jack was 7 weeks his ear did that also stand up higher then the other one.. then he had hit around 10 weeks and bam both ears dropped low. it was cute looking.. and i had them chopped off hehe.. im so mean!.. i just showed my sis a couple pics of jacks newly untaped ears and she started yelling at me cause she thaugh he looked cuter with floppy ears heh. guess it depends on the person! i like em to stand up.. makes em look sophisticated(sp?).. more mature i guess.. its just the look!

but your little guy is sure a looker!.. oh and a question? is he a black and rust? just wondering cause some of the pictures it looks like he has some red in him ( could just be the lighting )

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
His mother was brown and rust and his father was black and rust. Wez is black but i thik he has a hint of red in him, like you said in some lights you can see it. I think they look cute with their ears cropped but in the UK it's illegal, as is tail docking. I do know of a breeder who does both but given the fact Wez had no immune system when I got him, I didn't want to risk him getting infected. So he is the only dobe round here with a tail hehe :) Him and my lab get on great they love eachother. I'm expecting there to be some scuffles when Wez gets to his teens but at the moment they are great :)

Vikki

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
He's adorable! I love Dobes with tails:)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Good job Vikki, Wez is very cute.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
OH MY GOD.

right now.
immediately.
you need to send wez to ME.

stop what you are doing. do not touch him. place him in a crate and drive him out here to MA.

GIVE HIM TO ME!!!!!! i must have!!!

wez is adorable and smushy! give him kisses from me!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts