Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We went on a river hike and I neglected to post the photos for you.

My handsome guy.

I never catch Scout in silly shots, so here are three of her shaking. :)

Keeping a lookout

Squirrel!

Big tree, little dog. She is camoflauged...

This is blurred but I had to keep it because it shows how Si wags his nub when he runs with a stick or a ball. :)

I got yer back.

A few more coming.....

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Amazing shots! How do you get your pictures so sharp? Makes me want to hide my photos in shame! The fog rolling in on the first shot is fantastic. I love that you managed to get the dynamic range of white fog & Si's black coat all in one shot.

Si, you iz very handsome no matter which way your ears are pointing. Mine point at each ovver.

--Niz

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
haha love the airplane ears!! Great pics, adorable doggies!

Reactions: bean and Sherryh

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU bean! Pics of Si and Scout always make me do a HAPPY dance! Si looks SO HANDSOME when he has his ears up and so damn cute when they are all wonky! You know that I think Scout is the cutest damn thing ever! FANTASTIC pics as always and a GREAT way to start off the new year! You've set the tone now bean~ regular pics this year are a MUST :)

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Yay, my favorite pair! Great pictures!

·
joie de vivre
11,276 Posts
LOVE the nub wagging pic! Si is such a doll. I <3 him. :) And hugs to silly little Scout!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Awesome pics of the handsome Si and the lil' cutie, Scout!! Jordan thinks her cuz is good lookin! Love the nub waggin pic!! :)

Jan

1 - 20 of 75 Posts