Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was sitting with a hospice patient's family while the patient was declining. The daughter and I were talking about dogs and I showed her a picture of my 4 year old son laying on the floor next to chevy while she was chewing on a bone. From the look on her face you would have thought I just shot her puppy. She said, "aren't dobermans those bad dogs?" I just nicely said, "no, she is a sweetheart!"

Then later a neice comes in and we were talking about dogs. I showed her a picture of Chevy and she was like, "ooohhh she's so beautiful! I'm going to get a doberman and my boyfriend is going to get a dalmation and we are going to breed them with each other!" Of course I couldnt tell her she was an idiot, but she was. LOL

·
BYB Hunter
1,058 Posts
Haha you can't help but to laugh inside your head at these people. Just hold your head up high, and smile when these situations arise haha!

Reactions: cuddlbug00

·
BYB Hunter
1,058 Posts
WHAT? It says I am an Alpha! Whoopee!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I had someone ask me if they got a female husky if I would breed Odin to. I obviously said no lol I get a lot of people asking me if I am going to breed him. I just tell them that I do not support byb's and that if I breed Odin I would be one so it would be up to my breeder if she wants to breed Odin lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts