Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured that I would post some of these videos that I have on my phone, I am making more of an effort to make videos of Odin because with my last Doberman I only had pictures and had wished that I recorded more. Odin is such a riot and he keeps me sane with all the laughter that he bring to the table.

Odin taught himself how to roll over, so I just put a cue to when he does it and now we have learned a new trick lol

Odin has a blast playing in this long grass that is behind my work, the BC is my boss's dog and she has a love/hate relationship with Odin.

I was having a lime with my salad and set it next to me, Odin went up to it and licked it and it fell on the floor and he was entertaining himself for a good 10 min growling at it and pouncing on it :roflmao: silly puppy when he started to get bored with it he grabbed it and dropped it on my lap. What a weirdo haha so I picked it up and started recording because he wanted me to join in on the fun.

Looking for his ball, look at his tail go.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Thks Odin's Mom...great videos.
- I love his verbal talking (can't shut him up...lol) and fetching sticks & running off in H2O.
- nice little agility equipment, you have / he sure likes to be the center of attention..."look at me mom"

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thks Odin's Mom...great videos.
- I love his verbal talking (can't shut him up...lol) and fetching sticks & running off in H2O.
- nice little agility equipment, you have / he sure likes to be the center of attention..."look at me mom"
oh my goodness, my bf calls him an attention whore. There are times where he has to play with his toys on me, and he will chew his ball and just stare at me. He is such a character, if I am on the game console and I am not paying attention to him he will walk over and power it off :p luckily I have it to where when he is vocal I can get him to be quite on cue except for when he is in protection mode. It takes a while to settle him down. I think he can make a great working dog in protection for how strong his natural instincts are.

I am having a hard time deciding what I want to train him in aside from doing the Show ring. I know he can do great in just about anything like agility, obedience, nose work etc. For now we are just doing the training at home until we can figure out what we want to invest our time in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts