Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Some new pictures (Ripley, Keira + Dance)

976 views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  akturbo 
#1 ·
I just wanted to share some pictures I took of my trio this past weekend. We went to a couple different parks to enjoy the weather and give Ripley something fun to do on his third birthday (April 21st). Unfortunately most of my park pictures were all out of focus, but a few turned out ok and there are also some from the yard later that day. Hope you enjoy them! :)

More on the way!

See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks, everyone! Glad you liked them. :)

Thank you! And yes, Keira is good at getting in the way of pictures sometimes, haha.

Great pictures, and happy birthday to Ripley! He looks so much like my Rowan...what a gorgeous bunch.
Thank you! Rowan is beautiful. He and Sizzle's Jayne both remind me a little bit of Ripley.

#12 ·
Haha, yes, that would be Dance exactly! But she's super sweet at the same time and so easy to live with (though not all are). And yes, for sure! I never want to be without a Toller. I probably won't have more than one at a time, but I definitely will always have one for sure. They're 'my' breed. I can't imagine not having one. Life would be so boring!

Reactions: ZeldaRules
#13 ·
Love all these pictures. Your 3 always look so great!

Happy Belated Birthday, Ripley!!!! Like most men, he's getting better with age. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.