Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share some pictures I took of my trio this past weekend. We went to a couple different parks to enjoy the weather and give Ripley something fun to do on his third birthday (April 21st). Unfortunately most of my park pictures were all out of focus, but a few turned out ok and there are also some from the yard later that day. Hope you enjoy them! :)

More on the way!

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,428 Posts
Somehow that extra nose in the first picture adds to the quirkiness of Ripley's expression! :) Lovely pictures!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Have I mentioned lately how handsome ripley is? love his dark coat too :)

And of course I cant leave out that cute lil toller and elegant keira.

I love happy spring dobes and happy birthday to Ripley! that was my sisters 25th birthday too!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Great pictures, and happy birthday to Ripley! He looks so much like my Rowan...what a gorgeous bunch.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Great pics of your guys! Happy Belated Birthday to Ripley!!! :)

Jan

Reactions: Tollers-n-Dobes

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, everyone! Glad you liked them. :)

Somehow that extra nose in the first picture adds to the quirkiness of Ripley's expression! :) Lovely pictures!
Thank you! And yes, Keira is good at getting in the way of pictures sometimes, haha.

Great pictures, and happy birthday to Ripley! He looks so much like my Rowan...what a gorgeous bunch.
Thank you! Rowan is beautiful. He and Sizzle's Jayne both remind me a little bit of Ripley.

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
How did I miss this?! I have been way too busy and it's cutting into my DT time! :)

Your kiddos look great and Dance...I just love her face, reminds me of Zelda..quirky, mischievous, and sassy. Do you want more Tollers down the road?

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How did I miss this?! I have been way too busy and it's cutting into my DT time! :)

Your kiddos look great and Dance...I just love her face, reminds me of Zelda..quirky, mischievous, and sassy. Do you want more Tollers down the road?
Haha, yes, that would be Dance exactly! But she's super sweet at the same time and so easy to live with (though not all are). And yes, for sure! I never want to be without a Toller. I probably won't have more than one at a time, but I definitely will always have one for sure. They're 'my' breed. I can't imagine not having one. Life would be so boring!

Reactions: ZeldaRules

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Love all these pictures. Your 3 always look so great!

Happy Belated Birthday, Ripley!!!! Like most men, he's getting better with age. :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Thanks, everyone! Glad you liked them. :)

Thank you! Rowan is beautiful. He and Sizzle's Jayne both remind me a little bit of Ripley.
Thanks! I agree because I always think how much Rowan and Jayne resemble each other when I see pics. Well that just means 3 gorgeous dober dudes! (among many others on DT of course) :)

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Beautiful pictures of your crew. Happy Birthday to Ripley! :)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Love the pictures! I am obviously a Doberman fan, and lover.. But Dance is so cool! I have never seen on person and I have always thought they were such beautiful dogs!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts