Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it has been a while since I have been on DT. I have been super busy with my husband, Matt, getting ready to leave for the Army. He left a week ago today. It was pretty hard, but I am doing better than I thought I would. I have been trying to keep myself busy and I have been doing well with that. I still have a lot of things I need to do over the next few weeks so hopefully I can continue to do so. I borrowed my moms camera for Matt's going away party, and ended up keeping it for a while. Got some fun pictures of the dogs playing outside. I took them for a hike today, first time in a long time it has been just them and me. Had a good time though, they're all sleeping behind me. I have hardly had time for myself, and taking care of the dogs lately, but hopefully I can be on here a little more. I miss my DT people.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Great photos of the gang, looked like a nice outing...they can sleep like babies now...lol.

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
they look so intense! love the pitty hanging :)

Reactions: akturbo

·
kopfgeschlagen
2,671 Posts
Great photos of everyone playing! I love the action shots of the Dobes, then a shot where they are both stopped, entangled, staring off at something, then back to playing. And the happy smiley photo near the end. Great shots of Rocco with the rope thing - you can tell he's having a blast!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Great pictures, and AKturbo.. a GREAT BIG thank you to Matt for the service to our country and a HUGE thank you to you. I know how hard it is on the families and your sacrifice and dedication is so appreciated. The 'kids' look like they'll be good company for you while your husband is gone. They will protect you while he protects all of us.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thanks to your husband for everything he does! I was watching the video and was very entertained by Rocco! LOL

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the compliments, as well as the support. We are late in joining the military. He has wanted too for quite some time; but I was not game for it. With my grand dads health I did not want to leave and not be able to get home if something were to happened. Since he has passed now, Matt went and joined. He is going in for intelligence, which should also mean a well paying job after the military.

@kwhite30 - I will be texting you sometime this week as long as this week goes according to plan.

And yes, Rocco loves his spring pole. It is fantastic exercise as well. Only bad part if after I taught it to him, sometimes he does not want to come down. Example.. mornings when I let them out before work. And you cannot really get him off of it. You just have to wait. I wanted to get him on the spring pole, and into weight pulling.. nothing record breaking, just for fun. I have yet to head down that road.

And YES, the dogs will for sure keep my company, and annoy me while he is gone :D

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, as well as the support. We are late in joining the military. He has wanted too for quite some time; but I was not game for it. With my grand dads health I did not want to leave and not be able to get home if something were to happened. Since he has passed now, Matt went and joined. He is going in for intelligence, which should also mean a well paying job after the military.

@kwhite30 - I will be texting you sometime this week as long as this week goes according to plan.

And yes, Rocco loves his spring pole. It is fantastic exercise as well. Only bad part if after I taught it to him, sometimes he does not want to come down. Example.. mornings when I let them out before work. And you cannot really get him off of it. You just have to wait. I wanted to get him on the spring pole, and into weight pulling.. nothing record breaking, just for fun. I have yet to head down that road.

And YES, the dogs will for sure keep my company, and annoy me while he is gone :D

No rush :)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Awesome pics! Your girls are such a nice dark red.
Love to see those bully breeds on spring ropes almost as fun as watching dobers and flirt poles :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts