Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Some new pics

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  VegasDobe 
#1 ·
I have been wanting to post a few new pics I have of Princess and my nephew together.

Also the ones with the Alaskan Malamute are when I found this big guy running around in my neighborhood and brought him home. Later that day I had to send him to the animal shelter because he kept wanting to make little Alaskan Malamute and Dobie puppies and Princess was getting tired of it.....lol I did check in on him a few days later and the owner had found him.

Ok now for the pictures....

I will post more if I find them, I know I have more somewhre...lol

Naveen

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks everyone.

zucker--My dog's name is Princess (although she is basically the queen of the house). There is a long story behind "MrDesi" which I will share some other time. Simply "Desi" means "Indian" in Hindi. "MrDesi" being me. My nephew basically grew up with her.

I will post more pics as I find them.

Thanks again for the comments everyone.

Naveen

#9 ·
I'm not one to to say it's about time we had new pics of Princi,but it was about time Naveen and good pics they are too, her eye's are beautiful and that malamute looked pretty good also.Lets have the others posted asap!!

#13 ·
Thank you so much guys. My nephew IS a wonderful and a cute little bugger....lol Princess and him play tag whenever they are together.

Brum--I keep telling myself I need to post more pics of Princi but I mostly get time to be online at night and then I am too tired.......(restaurant hours are wierd).

Tracy--That Malamute was very sweet boy. I had only read in books and online forums that they are very independent and tend to run away if given the chance......he proved that for me. He had no worries or concerns about going home...lol

Lexus--Thanks for the complement on her coat. I have seen very few Fawns and even fewer with "nice" coats and I always worry about hers. The diet she is on really does help her coat........thanks to dobermantalk.com and its wonderful members.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.